Conclusion: March 6th and the last 11 days of March seem to be good.
The last step in the process to purchase a winning lottery ticket is to pick a date and a time interval based on the so-called mundane or common aspects, which are aspects
influencing all people on planet Earth. The aspects from transit Moon are particularly important. March 6th is OK, and so are 4 more dates between March 20th and 31st. All in all 5 dates. For each of these 5 dates I found a time interval, where I expect to
have good luck.
When I read about how Gerald Selbee found a way to outwin the odds in a lottery system, I realized that a
lottery system as the one I am developing here does not have to be about making a big win. Instead it can be about making a stable return from invested amounts – which in a lottery system is only possible with large investments.
Selbee and his associates milked 27 million American dollars from 2 lotteries of over a period of 9 years – without breaking the law, simply by finding a way to outmaneuver the system, which was flawed.
Anyway, my new lottery system is still
in its infancy. I intend to test it in March by investing 1,000 Danish kroner (= 166 USD) 5 times – or 5,000 Danish kroner (830 USD) altogether. Compared to what Gerald Selbee did it is not a lot, but in my world I know that my friends would become worried
and think that I was about to develop ludomania, if they new, what I was about to do. The problem is that I have to raise my bets to a certain level in order to test my system, but there is also a level to how much I can afford to loose.
rules apply to the Danish lottery systems:
- On average every 5th lottery ticket renders a gain, big or small.
- In most cases the gain is small, like equal to the price of the lottery ticket.
- 45% of the incoming money is
paid out as gains.
Based on these observations I made the following conclusions regarding the expected test results:
- If I win less than 200 DKK for each 1,000 DKK bet, the system is a failure.
- If I win between 200 DKK and
500 DKK for each 1,000 DKK bet, the lottery works as aspected with or without astrology. It's a draw.
- If I win between 500 DKK and 1,000 DKK for each 1,000 DKK bet, I don’t make any profit, but it is an encouragement to continue the test.
- If there is a profit from the purchase of lottery tickets, the system is deemed to be a succes.
You can see the result of this initial experiment here.