Type Casting is a matter of deriving a character description based on your chart, but instead of the traditional astrological cookbook texts, the type casting report is based on a combination of traditional astrology and comparing your birth chart with the birth charts of thousands of celebrities.
Here are some examples to illustrate the principle behind type casting:
If you are woman, who do you resemble the most?
- Charlotte Corday, who defended the ideals of the French revolution with her life.
- Florence Nightingale, the nurse, who rescued thousands of soldiers' lives.
- Edith Piaf, the humble sparrow with the voice of a nightingale.
- Marilyn Monroe, famous actess and sex symbol.
- Sonja Henie, winner of olympic gold in ice skating.
If you are a man, who are you most similar to?
- Albert Einstein, the genious, who described the theory of relativity.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, actor, politician and bodybuilder.
- Abraham Lincoln, the American president who lead the North during the civil war in USA.
- Vincen van Gogh, the great artist with the tragic fate.
- Bono, singer and musicians from U2.